Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,099 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

SNOW
The snow is melting in my neck of the woods and I’ve been out and about. Got a car wash, gas, checking out the neighborhood, not using cabs (for now), feelin’ good behind the wheel. Got a notification on my car while driving that I might be driving on ice—thank goodness I wasn’t. Didn’’t know I had a warning like that. Very cool. I need to re-read my user manual. Will do that soon.

RENOVATIONS
Met a contractor yesteray that didn’t want to give me a written estimate on a tub-to-shower conversion (!) and only offered a discount if I gave him an answer right then and there, on the spot (as if).

Met a contractor today who’ll give me a 12% discount on the conversion if I choose them in 30 days and will throw in a nice shower head/hand held thingy if I go with them in 7 days. They’ve been in business for 28 years. They pretty much offer the same as the guy from yesterday, but a few more bells and whistles that I like. I’m really digging the contractor I met today. Will meet another contractor tomorrow and they will have to come strong and be really good to impress me more than the guy I met today.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: