Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On your mind

I have worn double mask since this pandemic started. I go out only for groceries and paid one visit to my brother and had the family here with all 3 of them wearing masks while here for an hour or more. Now that surrounding areas are opening up a little, our area has again been moved to Mar. 6 as the first time we can go and buy anything except groceries. This timing has been changed 3 times already and I am going to have to put my hair in a pony tail unless I can get a haircut. The lineups at the grocery stores are from one end of parking to the other in most of the plazas as people just want to get out and about. Most of the problem is illegal openings of after hours clubs and restaurants with hundreds of people attending. Many have been broken up and it does little good as if one person were positive for the virus in each case the chance of it spreading are certain. Put higher fines on those that break the rules I say. If you fly into our largest airport you can be fined if you don't go into isolation.WTH is that? Someone needs to slap Trudeau with a virus napkin.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: