View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 09:42 PM   #207
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,149 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Glad to be back...

In 2009, the mental health community agency I was employed with, suffered a severe budget cut that eliminated my position of 9 years along with 4 other co-workers. All 5 of us struggled as to what would be the outcome for the patients we gave hope and stability.

20 days ago today: 3 of us returned upon request at the agency's CEO to bring back our collective years of experience the hope and security to those patients.We all agreed that much has changed in the last 7 yrs. We all found other jobs..sought a place where we could touch the lives of those who needed hope and stability but never felt we were able to make a difference.

None of us expected that we would be able to return to our personal dedications and experiences of caring and hope to those who needed us the most. For me, this was very personal and emotionally moving to be there for those who knew me then and saw me there today.

I am more than happy the CEO called and asked for our return!

ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post: