Old 03-11-2017, 12:15 PM   #213
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
I think it depends on a person's personality. I personally would not be good having to manage two jobs. Right now I have two very different jobs at work, part-time in each one, specific days of the week and in different offices. It is hard for me to juggle. I am a "one focus", type of person. Although I do like having different "roles" within the same department/programs, being in two different "worlds', is very hard for me.

I have started doing some evening private practice work, but that is a simple stop in, see a couple clients and then go home, type of deal.
I spoke too soon...my easy simple stop in job has become a bit more work...I quickly expanded my hours and I am getting more drained than it seemed I would get, at first... It is hard to say no to someone when they call to see you. It is nice to have the additional money, though.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: