View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 11:43 AM   #3
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

To my younger self: I know it's hard not to hurt when both parents walked out on you as a baby, they were and always will be childish self centered brats. You still have yourself, learn all you can so you can take care of your self then live well. Don't get married at 19...wrong move cause you will forever pay for that. Another thing, don't pay any attention to any one who blast you about the way ward parents you aren't them and will rise above what they will ever be. Be wary of people who act like friends then turn on you when they are done with you, yes you will get burned a time or two and it will hurt like hell its called life lessons we all get them. The word NO isn't a bad word to say learn it early and use it wisely. So much more to say, but later.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: