Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

I don't think i'm mimicking a man in any way or form.Personally I don't compete for a person's affection.A mature person already knows what they like and don't like in a partner..either they want a butch woman or not..maybe they like a butch FTM..or butch cis-male ect.I know I love femininity,been attracted to it since I was a little girl.I can spot it a mile away and when it comes my way,i wanna jump it's bones.Personally speaking for myself I don't display much femininity if any at all.The cis-men I usually go for have that tenderness that I associate with being feminine.I don't have insecurities about my masculinity,i was born this way and I could not hide it even if I tried..btw,i've never tried.I love a femmes energy and I love a feminine persons energy,period.I had jealous boyfriends want to kick my ass before and what not..all I had to do was walk in a room and their girlfriend stared a minute too long and bam!,her man hates my guts.Even today, I still have to deter a jealous nature by keeping eye contact with the masculine male species of the two.*snort*
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post: