Old 02-21-2018, 06:03 AM   #6856
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,772 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
If I can chime in on your post for a quick second. Amazon is getting very reckless and sloppy in their packaging and shipping! I've had to recently send back various items for just that reason, as well as books being either smudged by dirty fingers or dirty gloves! I've read stories on how Amazon expects so many packages to be shipped in a certain time frame BUT what good is that IF the merchandise has to be returned due to their carelessness......
I blame it on DC not working for them anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Oh... cuz just a couple of days ago I said stuff in envelopes gets smooshed... and ... viola!

Just an amusing coincidence. Or... maybe not a coincidence! *insert Twilight Zone theme song*

Oh. I so didn't make that connection. After a minute, I thought you were trying to make the connection between the 'padded' part and the 'insane' part.

Yes, you are correct. If something is delicate, there should be some sort of protection for the shipping process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Ok, I have a question. The matchbox is supposed to be at most 3 and 1/8ths of an inch long. Does that include "embellishments"? Like add ons or such?
No. If the embellishments stick out a little bit more, that's fine. I wouldn't go crazy and add another inch to the total length but a little more is fine.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: