View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 09:39 AM   #2
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Finally, something with some meat to it!

I think I disagree with the thought of having to always be stone to claim the title...people may not have the terms or understanding of why they don't want to be touched, and they try for years to get over what they and others might see as their "problem".

Also, someone who occasionally "allows" touch may do so for a special person, in a special situation, without feeling "melted" or forced. I have found ( in my limited experience), that "stone" has different meanings for different people, and is not necessarily a ridged " don't touch me below the waist or on the chest" rule.

Now imo,someone who tries to "melt" a stone person has no respect for that person or their personal boundaries. Run

I am not stone.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: