How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,720 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I did the same routine I've been into lately (30 min on the stairmaster & 30 minutes on the weight floor). I must say it's a great routine. The 5,4,3,2,1 x 2 min x 3 sets is the perfect level of challenge. I finished watching the Staircase (true crime documentary on a very interesting case on Netflix). I was wrong that the last (12th) episode was not going to be awesome. It was!

I ran into Judith. She yelled out my name in the locker room so I spun around. She was wearing a towel. I feel that she might have had an agenda. I think she's always trying to get me to accompany her to these gym parties that they have, which I would never do! I would never go to a gym party ever! I just switched the subject, and we exchanged a few pleasantries.

I also ran into one of my regulars whose name I forget. He often forgets mine too. It's something like Joel. He calls me Jessica, and I don't correct him. We've known each other at the gym for years. He is a real goof. Today he told me that at his job as an x-ray technician he got in trouble for having a Playboy magazine in his desk. He said that it was from after 2016 and that since then there are no nudies in the magazine, just good articles. I was like okkkkayyyyy.

Tomorrow I'll have to see whether I can fit in the gym because I have a dentist appointment and a movie plan and a dinner plan. We shall see.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: