Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning and Happy Sunday Andrea

Yes, I am voting.

I vote in every election cycle (General & Midterms). I am an registered Democrat. We receive our ballots and voting materials by mail. I never return my voter pack of votes by mail. I deliver my vote in person to my county elections office, before election date deadlines. I do it that way because in our state, your vote has to be received by your elections office BEFORE the deadline in order for your vote to be counted. Any ballots received after the deadline won't count, so I make double sure they have my voting materials before the state elections office deadline.

At stake in my home state, during midterm 2018 elections, we cast votes for who we want as Governor and an variety of seats up for re-election in the US House of Representatives (Democrats occupy most all seats, except for one). We also have several measures up for vote, as well.

For those of you who need to get registered to vote or want to check on the status of your voter registration, please click on the article link below, then click on your state: you will either be able to register online or find the location of the nearest Elections Office, so you can be registered in time for 2018 midterm elections. I believe the deadline to be registered to vote is not the same in every state. In addition, some states have been purging voters from state voting election office records. Please (Please!) make sure your voter's/voting registration is in tact.

2018 Midterms Elections Vote ~~>>>>>LINK

Last edited by Kätzchen; 10-07-2018 at 10:42 AM.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: