Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moon View Post
I agree!!!!!!!!
People thought that about Jesse Ventura. (here in CA, there was Arnold). Although, that was a Govenorship race. I thought "W" was a joke early on. My guess is that Trump really is doing this for publicity (can't help himself)- but there are people out there that want him to run and that do have the mindset he is promoting and will vote for a candidate that aligns with his line of bull. Also, today, candidates are groomed & tuned by parties like never before.

When I look at the machinery that got Bush II in the GOP race as a serious candidate and the role Dick Cheny had as VP (and a list of far-right, wealthy crones), plus how people perceive the economy to be going I'd believe most anything could happen in 2012.

I hope you are right!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: