Old 01-19-2018, 10:05 PM   #4568
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation

[Tw: contains homophobic slur]

I feel really bad, y’all!! Went for an obligatory visit with relatives I had never met and was subjected to some bigoted bullshit!! Yay!!

Here are some highlights: “I don’t feel sympathy for those Africans at all. Why have so many children if they’re too poor to feed them?”

My favorite: “They should just close down all those AIDS clinics. Then all the fags would die. All those sexual weirdos.”

The best thing is that my mother, who dragged me to this hellhole in the middle of Satan’s Ass, Nevada, didn’t even try to call them out. Meanwhile, I was sitting there wanting to cry.

I wish I were here with the butchiest butch ever to exist who could kill a man just by looking at him and I would sit on their lap and bake them a pie and then we would talk about our shared experiences of homophobic bullshittery and then literally make out in front of these Trump-supporting, xenophobic, cantankerous, climate change-deniers.

Thanks for reading my sob story
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post: