View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 02:48 PM   #10
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

I'm Not getting rid of..My backpack full of retired beanie babies..{i have my reasons !!}

I am, however, getting rid of the canopy bed {tired of it, I want my full size futon}

I'm NOT getting rid of...my ever growing pile of Smithsonian magazines

I'll compensate by getting rid of...hmm..3 hefty bags worth of clothes I havent seen or worn in 3 or 4 years....maybe donate to a worthy charity, and yes they're clean -squint-

Hands off my Books...I will obliterate you if u touch my books, ok, love me love my fuckin books, got the message ??~hypervents grabs a brown paper bag~

I'll probably get rid of all those Limited Edition hershey kisses...[eyes dart left/right]

I'll send all the old Time/People/Newsweek/Large Print Readers Digest/Scientific American*after checking* to my Dialysis Unit waiting room..It does get boring there, and some people dont know which channels to pick on tv, they hog the remote.

I'm keeping all the teddy bears given to me by at least 4 Ex's....dont ask me why they give me teddy bears ~grumble~