A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

NASA's women space pioneers to star in new Lego set

Five women scientists will receive the rare honor of being immortalized as inch-tall plastic figures with claws for hands.

Lego announced Tuesday that a new set will feature some of the pioneering women who played vital but sometimes under-appreciated roles in the U.S. space program.

The figures have been commissioned under the toy maker's Lego Ideas series that allows fans to propose concepts for new sets.

The "Women of NASA" set was designed by science writer Maia Weinstock, the deputy editor of MIT News, and pitched with the headline "Ladies rock outer space!"

Among Weinstock's figures are Sally Ride, the first American woman in space; Nancy Grace Roman, who's known as the "mother" of the Hubble Space Telescope; and Mae Jemison, the first African-American woman in space.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/01/tech...n-of-nasa-set/

*I ordered yesterday, not one, but 10 of these Lego sets. Unfortunately typical (unless it is Barbie related) girls toys do not sell as well as the boys counterparts. Back in the 60's, GI Joe offered a GI Joe "nurse" doll to compete with Barbie. It bombed very badly, the girls did not want it, and the boys would be mortified to have one in their Christmas stocking.

I have two of these GI Joe "nurse" figures complete including the bandages. I bought them as an investment about 10 years ago. She is considered the 'Holy Grail' of GI Joe figures because she was only made for one year and Mattel sold very few.

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post: