s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5 Things No One Would Know About You From BFP Alone

I'm actually rather shy in person, bashful even and quick to blush. If I am really attracted to a woman, I will do one of two things: find it difficult to talk / go quiet (does not happen as often) OR ramble like hell-- "a mile a minute".

I like cars, especially the old muscle cars. But I am not comfortable driving because of my vision, and I'll go out of my way entirely to avoid driving at night.

I was brought up in the "Church of Christ" and questioned everything they told me. It used to irritate the hell out of the preacher. Later, I converted to Mormonism, was preparing for the priesthood and had a "crisis of conscious" because I am trans. Although the ward I was a member of didn't fully comprehend my situation, considered it a birth defect, and accepted me, I couldn't do it. I'm pretty much an Agnostic. I guess you could say I am still searching.

I was a nationally-ranked musician in high school. At one point, I even dreamed of performing in the North Carolina Symphony. I was offered scholarships that would have paid for everything but turned them down as I did not want to pursue a career in music. It's one of the decisions I sometimes regret in my past.

I never dated after I left home for college. I came out as a lesbian in college (had not accepted myself as a transman at this point), but I was too shy to date. Friends were so concerned that I wasn't even trying to date that they would try hooking me up on blind dates. The first time I even considered saying yes, the girl, Darcy, said I was too short: I am 5'5" and she was a few inches taller, like... 5'8" or something. Most of the women I have dated since that time, ironically, have been taller than me.

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post: