justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation

[quote Coming from the background that I do the most important part of my ring is that it sends the message 'someone is expecting this girl home and if she doesn't come home someone will come looking for her' I maybe the only person who receives this message from this ring, but it's still an important message.[/quote]

_____IT absolutely says that...the wearing of the ring - signifies so much...(to some it does not - i realize) - but to the majority it does - and it means different things to different people - with the overlying theme (to me) - yes, commitment...and there can be and I will say is no greater feeling that being "committed" to the one you love...as for me commitment (is) part of love...

justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post: