View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 09:02 PM   #119
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I was watching the new episode of The Arrow. Debating whether to watch something on Netflix or actually read. *gasp*

The new episode of The Flash last night was mind-blowing, and then they time traveled at the end, meaning they are going to undo all the dramatic things that happened. I hate that. NO TIME TRAVEL cheating!

It's funny. I never read comics other than Archie, but I love all the Marvel and DC Comics movies and TV shows. Well most of them.

I hear there is going to be another spinoff with more frequent appearances by Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell. They played brothers in Prison Break, and I love both of them. AND it's going to have Victor Garber, whom I also love. Looking forward to it.

I do wish that Cisco on The Flash would stay dead though, but it's too much to hope for, I guess.