View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 12:33 PM   #248
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
I've been wanting to post on this thread for a long time about someone who is very very dear to me. Someone who is quiet and reserved yet deserves all the admiration in the world.

I have known Papa for well over 10 years and have never known anyone with such strength and dedication. He took care of his elderly parents day in and day out carrying the load pretty much all alone and made sure that his folks lived with dignity and quality of life until the end. He never ever looked at it as a burden. He never complained, in fact he saw this as a gift. Papa has been there for me through thick and thin and listen to me cry and laugh, even when I took a real from the internet. Papa always checked on me to be sure I was okay.

I hope one day to give Papa that big hug in person because he means so very much to me.

I know I replied to you via text, but I wanted to say it here as well. My life has been enriched by you being in it. Thanks so much for that wonderful gift, (closest thing I could find to Wonder Woman. LOL!)
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post: