View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 09:53 PM   #26
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Okay. This will be a multi-part installment 'cause I know I am going to forget people as I go.

Dixie - whose beauty caught my attention years ago. Whose quirky, dark, soul caught my attention years ago. Whose giggles and public timidness caught my attention in Little Rock. Whose fantastic mind, beautiful eyes, sexy naughtiness, and unquestioning trust catch my attention every day.

Brother Billy, Billy, Sir William - Such a wonderful, dear friend for so many years. Billy is kind, giving, unconditionally supportive to his friends. And to watch him throw a flogger and dragon tail is sheer beauty, like a ball room dancer working a body.

Mr. Sunshine - his quirky humor and incredible delivery keep me laughing. Plus he's just so honest, no bullsh!t there.

Medusa - So beautiful, brilliant, sassy, and witty.

Nick (Wolfd'aman)- Another fantastic soul. A good man with a huge heart. Plus he's just stone-cold sexy.

Arwen - Such a gifted writer who generously shares her talent here with us.

Snow - Because I too was intimidated by her at first, then one December on the mountain, I spent some time really getting to know her. What a strong, sweet (that's right I said it), proud Latina!

Meg and Mel - Sorry, you're kinda a unit to me. For being able to so elloquently negotiate the continuing changes in your relationship in such a loving and supportive way. You are truely an inspiration and testament of love. <3

Gemme - has a really nice booty. (There's other stuff too, but that's what poped into my head. tee hee)

That is it for now. Not because there aren't a ton more of you that I love, respect, and admire deaply....But because I'm distracted by Criminal Minds on the tele. LOL

Great thread and Thank You.
A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post: