Old 10-14-2010, 04:56 PM   #74
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default What a wonderful thread....

My compliments to Jennifer for beginning such a [typically] thoughtful thread. You have a very sweet and loving spirit....always ready with a smile to give.

To my BFF, ShariBerry, I compliment You for knowing me and loving me in spite of myself. Your friendship has been one of my best gifts.

I compliment those dedicated workers who brought the miners up to safety and their families. God bless You for Your dedication.

To my GalPal, Nina, I compliment You for the gift You possess in being able to see the positive side of things, the way You make me laugh, Your unconquerable spirit and generosity. I'm thankful to have You in my life.

To Spirit Dancer, I compliment You for Your generous heart and tenacity. You give and give and give....sometimes at the cost of Your own health....to give to Your family and the rest of us.

I compliment ArtDecoGoddess for her kind heart and positive attitude. She is always ready with a kind word and she reads a mean stack of Tarot cards! I also compliment blugrass, ADG's partner, who had the good sense to claim her! And those luscious pens!!!

My compliments also go to PinkieLee, one of the most thoughtful women I've ever known. She's my Karate Princess Trollop.

I compliment Medusa, Jack, June & Linus for Your convictions in creating a SAFE space which is welcoming to all those in our community also committed to involve themselves as team members, to contribute to that same safety and community building. There is no compliment huge enough to cover my gratitude. I admire You all.

Last edited by Diva; 10-14-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post: