View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 06:40 PM   #183
Amante

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Going steady

Amante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST ReputationAmante Has the BEST Reputation

For ME:

New partner (casual or serious relationship) who has a removable cock that is an integral part of his/her identity: No way, that would be like someone saying to me that I needed to get new breasts, and to my definition of things shouldn't even be in the same discussion as "toys." Getting a new cock for a cock-centric butch or transguy is part of who they are and not my business if it's new or not.

New partner in a casual affair that's not likely or uncertain to last: No way, because it would be just too damned expensive and impractical.

New partner in a potentially long-term relationship for whom they are TOYS and not an integral part of his/her identity: Once the relationship got serious, I'd prefer to buy new toys, just like I'd prefer to buy some new sheets, a new dress for a special occasion instead of the one I wore for many previous special occasions with my ex, etc. If I can afford to replace certain things that were an intimate part of previous relationship, even if they're still perfectly functional, then I'm going to! Did I ditch all my old sheets? Oh hell no (though I made sure to keep the best ones!) But do I enjoy knowing that the sheets I'm putting on are new or have never been fucked on by anyone other than me and her? Absolutely. There's no moral implication to it - it's a preference, period. And an excuse to get some exciting new things.