Old 12-30-2013, 08:02 PM   #195
Erryl

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Erryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST ReputationErryl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
Ok but what if it's not an ex and all toys were used on me. and bought by me, for me.
as in, I don't just have sex when I'm in a relationship. I have casual sex from time to time. In those instances they usually use my toys on me. I don't generally use toys on them.

So if it's NOT an ex, *I* bought it for *me* and it had nothing to do with being inserted in *them*, what about then?
I see why thats a grey area but it really boils down to honesty. If the person youre using them in doesn't care then that's cool. For me, I guess I feel like if a relationship was the goal I'd just go with the...er respect? Kindess? Whatever... of new toys. It might not bother some people at all though. What's important is that everyone ia open and honest. Thats true about everything with sex really. Thats my $0.02.