Old 05-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #99
barnes

How Do You Identify?:
butch tg
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

barnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputationbarnes Has the BEST Reputation
Default stone

ok for me stone means i dont want to be touched in a feminine way on my chest nor seen as thou i have em !
i dont want to be penetrated vag wise ! i could barely type the word even lol ! oh or in the ass too had to toss that in lol !
stone femme to me means a femme that likes stone butches as she doesnt like to eat pussy ! so they fit . but she likes to be penetrated and such and loves her boobs to be boobs unless they just hurt her back ! i personally dance the stone /transgender line most importantly to me im ruff very ruff so id as a hard core butch ! i love that word butch its meaning is diverse ! i like takin the time to get to know folks and they let me know what it means to them ! it is such an odd ice breakin convo i truly must admit ! i love lables in the old days we were just lesbians and that was way too broad ! we need a concenses and a dictionary lol now who will be the aurthor dont all raise u hand at once lol !
and as for emotions id never heard that stone meant cold so to speak ! i cry too much myself lol ! ima giver emotionally financially spiritually and physically and sexually ! i always thought a pillow princess was a high femme that likes to keep her hair and makeup nice at night lol ! using silk pillowcases as to not mess her hair as tangled lol ! idk lol! and thank god we arent all the same its the diversity that makes us all the more interesting !
barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to barnes For This Useful Post: