Old 10-12-2018, 05:31 PM   #43
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,354 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal is blue View Post
Did ya'll know you could fight dittos???? They morph into whatever their fighting with identical attacks and CP.

I am on the couch for two weeks and there is a gym right outside my house so i put together an all-ditto battle party that is cleaning everyone OUT

I will sit on the couch and hear an engine idling outside and when they pull off the gym will be red or yellow. I give them about 30 mins so they can't just circle back and then i send my dittos in there and we make it blue again.

Also thanks to everyone who added me as a friend!
If I had known you were blue . . .

It’s very lucky that there is neither a gym nor a lure stop right outside my house. I already binge watch Bones while I play Words with Friends while my little dog and I cuddle.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post: