View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 06:58 PM   #44
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
Did ya'll know you could fight dittos???? They morph into whatever their fighting with identical attacks and CP.

I am on the couch for two weeks and there is a gym right outside my house so i put together an all-ditto battle party that is cleaning everyone OUT

I will sit on the couch and hear an engine idling outside and when they pull off the gym will be red or yellow. I give them about 30 mins so they can't just circle back and then i send my dittos in there and we make it blue again.

Also thanks to everyone who added me as a friend!
I did not know this!!!! I bow down. There is no gym near my house but there is one across the street from where I work...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: