Old 10-29-2011, 09:35 PM   #70
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Aren't you in St Aug? Go to the old jail, sit and watch the lights fly around at night above the city gates and most importantly, go to the lighthouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
So i've always been interested in paranormal. . when I moved to FL I started becoming interested again. The area I'm in is an old historic district and supposedly has ghosts in some of the old buildings. So this led me to join a local FB page about Ghost Hunters. They were talking about Orbs and EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon). I have never heard of this so I looked it up. Anyway, has anyone experienced such a thing or have video or pictures relating to this? My teen daughter is huge on scary movies. She visits me in about 2 weeks so I thought what a great time to check out some of the local haunted places. I will definitely take pics and video and see what turns up.

Has anyone ever heard or looked up conspiracy theories about Denver International Airport? What do you think? I know those murals are there. I've seen them. Not sure what it all means though or the conspiracies are right about them.
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote