betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by suebee View Post
Wow! Is this guy for real? I really wouldn't expect that kind of candidate in Toronto. Does he have a following? Do you know where he is in the polls?
Well, see I don't even know. Every article I have been able to find that is RECENT says he's ahead in the polls - but I have such a hard time believing that.

Plus, even the Toronto Sun newspaper hates him - and you KNOW that newspaper is staffed entirely by right-wing dirtbags who write at a 6th grade level. So I just don't know where these polls are coming from - I just hope that they're wrong.

I mean, his weirdo plan to rip out all the streetcar tracks ALONE is completely asinine. What the hell is he thinking?