Thread: Sweetcali
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 10:18 PM   #212
Mike
In Loving Memory and Many Thanks

Relationship Status:
connected, emotionally and physically

Thanked 2,456 Times in 416 Posts
Mike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST Reputation

We have been busy with school and other things, the girls are not all in the same location at this time. We apologize for not getting back to everyone and figuring out a memorial time, I think we all needed to heal some and then of course there was school that we still had to deal with.
I wanted to share this with all of you because I know how proud Sweet would be and was for her girls.

Tonight was the awards dinner for the high school which the oldest will graduate on June 10 then off to UCSC.
The following is a list of awards she received. I said Sweet raised some strong girls. This is just an example of their determination and will to make their Mother proud.

I am very proud of her and know that she will continue to make her Mother proud.

California Scholarship Federation Life Member
English Department Award
Science Department Electrical Engineering Award
Science Department Physics Award
J S High School Fine Arts Plaque