Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not sure what the culture of Nat's cubeland is.....When I was in the Hotel Business, I oversaw the reservations Department, and Cubeland was huge and everyone had a big mirror, so they could smile at the customer....still in the Hotel Business, I moved into Operations and Cubeland was smaller, but the cube's were bigger (the one's with the high wall's) so the noise was less and you could inter act with the customers
more privately. We didn't have mirrors, thats where I created the uninviting extra chair. I think every company has a culture that is a little different.

Where I work now, It's every one behind closed doors. That took a while to get used to. I still think he should error on the side of caution, and be sure
he is not rowling up someone. It's not worth it. It may be no big deal. He should ask and seek to compromise.
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post: