Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? its a futon

2. Who do you share it with? usually a cat or my teddy bear

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? colorful ones

4. How often do you change your sheets? every few months

5. How many pillows are on your bed? four

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) two are regular ones & two are those big fluffy kind

7. What position do you sleep in? on either side

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Midnight

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? read, play online, watch tv

10. Do you have a headboard? nope

11. What does it look like? if you've seen a futon you have an idea of what it looks like

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? I want a new bed, just big enough for myself

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? I'm more in the middle but if I'm with someone its usually the left side

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? its a futon hence why I want an actual bed lol

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? one partner and two cats

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? no I'd break it lol

17. How old is your mattress? I guess about 3 yrs old

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? One quilt, white with pink flowers on it ........... its getting old so since the brand new Ikea opened here a week ago I wanna go there one day and buy myself a new blanket

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? lots of bugs

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? spiders, had that happen and it freaked me the hell out lol

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote