How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? Queen

2. Who do you share it with? ONLY

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? FLANNEL!! All year long too. I love warm and cozy!
4. How often do you change your sheets? Weekly or Bi-weekly.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 2 (Plus 2 of those cushions with the arms that we prop ourselves up in bed to read with. We take them off to sleep though.)

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Some sort of poly-cotton blend is my guess.

7. What position do you sleep in? I start out on my right side, tucked inside ONLY's arm. Throughout the night I move to my left side.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? 10pm

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Read, talk to ONLY, talk on the phone, sometimes watch movies.

10. Do you have a headboard? Yes

11. What does it look like? Darkish wood with shelves.

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? New bed. Tempurpedic.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Right side if you are facing the bed.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? Yes. NEVER EVER EVER tuck in my sheets. It's a smoting offense. I like my feet free.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed. 3

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? No

17. How old is your mattress? I'd hafta check with ONLY. I think it's 4 or 5 years old.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? 1 white cotton soft blanket and one soft acrylic blanket with a wolf pattern.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? The boogeyman.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed?
Bugs of any kind. Ewww!
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote