Old 12-09-2012, 01:14 AM   #69
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? queen

2. Who do you share it with? Skip and Tashi

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? cotton I don't have time to count the threads
4. How often do you change your sheets? weekly if I sleep in it,

5. How many pillows are on your bed? chuckles ummm 5

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Dont know

7. What position do you sleep in? on my back

8. What time do you go to bed on average? when I get sleepy, sometimes I don't
9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? watch TV, read, do word puzzles, pray
10. Do you have a headboard? yes

11. What does it look like? it looks like a bookcase and has a mirror

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? bed

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? corner to corner

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? yes that is why the dogs are in it with me
15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 6 maybe more but I'll stick with 6

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? not the one I have now, but I have had it bouncing

17. How old is your mattress? not sure but it is time for a new one

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? none it's like a real thin fleece, but it doesn't stay on all night, I'm hot blooded like that

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? anything pertaining to any ex, but I will say I cleaned out from under the bed a few weeks ago for the first time in several years and found all kinds of things that didn't belong to me.
20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? my woman with someone other than me, the smell of someone's cologne besides mine...fleas, bedbugs, lice, crumbs

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: