How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? King

2. Who do you share it with? A 7.5 pound chihuahua who somehow takes up more room than I do.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? White ones.

4. How often do you change your sheets? Not as often as everyone else on this thread, apparently.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 5...which is kind of odd, I only sleep with 1.

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) 2 feather, 1 fake-feather, 2 different sizes of Tempur-Pedic

7. What position do you sleep in? On my sides and back. I sometimes wake on my back with my arms crossed over my chest in a corpse position.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? Between midnight and 2 on school nights. On weekends, it might be 10 PM or 4 AM.

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Read. Play Words with Friends. No eating, no tv- I get insomnia, and read somewhere that if I don't use the bed for leisure waking activities, I'll program my brain to know it's time to go to sleep when I lie in it. This approach has not been entirely successful.

10. Do you have a headboard? Yep!

11. What does it look like? It's an oak headboard bookcase. No end tables.

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? Sheets.

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? The side closest to the door.

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? No eating. The dog doesn't agree.

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 4- 2 humans, 2 dogs.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Not for 35 years.

17. How old is your mattress? A year.

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? 1 lightweight down comforter. I like fluffy, but not hot.

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? Zombies. Or alligators. Fortunately, getting a captain's bed frame has taken care of them. They can't fit in the drawers.

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? Bugs. Dog puke. Or crumbs.