laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

1. What size is your bed? As a traveling Gypsy my bed changes on a regular basis. Right now it is a queen

2. Who do you share it with? Depends on where I am, right now I am sharing with Harley and Diesel or more like they are sharing with me. If I lie on an angle they let me stay.

3. What are your favorite kind of sheets? Currently fleece or flannel, it is chilly here.

4. How often do you change your sheets? Normally weekly, right now daily.

5. How many pillows are on your bed? 4

6. What kind of pillows are they? (feather, buckwheat, etc.) Comfy ones

7. What position do you sleep in? Normally on my side, but if Diesel is lying on top of me I am on my back. I don't dare lie on my stomach they will pin me to the bed forever.

8. What time do you go to bed on average? [About 11 or 12

9. What activities do you do in your bed besides sleep and fuck? Read, play on the computer, pet the dogs, watch tv.

10. Do you have a headboard? Yes, it holds the coffee cups the dogs knock down onto the bed

11. What does it look like? Very messy, did I mention it is not mine.

12. If you could get a new bed or new sheets, what would you pick? New sheets

13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Whichever side has the clock

14. Do you have any pet peeves when it comes to your bed? The dogs take up too much space and I can't roll over sometimes

15. What is the maximum amount of living beings you have ever had in your bed? 8, and what a night that was.

16. Have you ever jumped on your own bed? Not since I was a child

17. How old is your mattress? Less then 2 years

18. What kind of and how many blankets do you sleep with? Right now 2 fuzzy blankets that I fight for all night long

19. What would you NOT want to find UNDER your bed? A body

20. What would you NOT want to find IN your bed? The owner of the house, and I laugh when I type that but it could happen. So I stop laughing.
laruss is offline   Reply With Quote