How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

our chickies are growing in leaps and bounds!

I SWEAR we went on an outing yesterday, came back and the buff orpington was as huge as our gigantic barred rock (whom, we are starting to suspect may be a rooster after all)!!!!

We have been borrowing my mom's dogs at night so she can get a better night's rest. They are cohesive with my dogs; her Bella is my Jacques' daughter and her Bitsy was once my Bitsy lol

The kitties are doing well, but after an entire year inside, Eleanor is showing interest in going outside. We don't live on a big road but we live down a hill and people LOVE to speed down it so.....I'm afraid she'll have to wait. Our chickens will not be free ranging for the same reason. This saddens me