cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominique View Post
My cat loves amazon boxes. Currently, there are three empty ones on the floor in the livingroom. He hangs out in all of them.

So, continuing with my house purge, I needed to start another donation box. So I grabbed one of HIS amazon boxes. I took it to another floor and put a bathroom light fixture in it.

Hours later as I was passing through the landing, he was squeezed into the box with the light fixture. (this is what cracked me up) I pretended not to notice, so he took his tail and started smacking the box so I'd look at him, and then he sneered. :-)
It seems like a thing. Maybe Amazon dusts the insides with catnip. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks they might do it as an advertising ploy...dust insides with catnip and the resident cat(s) will take ownership of said boxes making the Amazon logo frequently visible to the human who thinks of using Amazon more often. lol.

Not horribly unimaginable or am I crazy OR perhaps both?
Am often called a crazy cat lady so.....you choose.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post: