Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Originally Posted by ksrainbow
Saturday: 1030am Out to shovel (measured 8.25 inches on my deck)

FYI: 8.25 inches of snow has a weight of:

"More average snow may weigh 15 pounds per cubic foot and drifted compacted snow may weigh 20 pounds or more..." Let's figure this out... There are 7.48 gallons per cubic foot of water - that's about 62.4 pounds."

No wonder I broke the shovel and my back likely will say the same Sunday morning....

Ks-

Anyone that wants to give up the $300-$700 for a decent snow blower is certainly free to buy me one. I can't imagine ksrainbow would turn that down either. lol

I feel your pain, ks! My employer won't get me a snow blower and I manage a 2 acre property. Even with a snow plow vendor, that's still a ton of snow left over for me to deal with. My sympathies go out to you. Rest up, stretch often and apply heat to your back.
sings *** snow it won't belong before it's gonna snowwww *** I have a lot of shoveling (when I used to be responsiable to shovel ) one day I got out of work yrs ago and spent my whole pay check on a snow blower ~ and till this day it still works !! best investment if your a property owner