Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,638 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 7.5

Back online briefly...7.5mi this am...warmed up fast of course, but quite cold here about
27degrees...am on training plan a bit early but want to ensure my finish in Nov 2019...as
sure as I can make it...I have been thinking of the unpredictability of life lately...but I am
training much more this time.

Running on an outdoor track...flat/level surface and under that big sky I love...and when
it's frigid under 20degrees am running indoor track.

So, there's this thing these days called "Virtual Racing"...basically a company tracks you by
that gps thing and the data goes into a data bank with other "virtual" runners in the country
and/or the planet and you see how you've done for that race's distance...strange...but seems
to be popular.

Me? I'll stick to the live and in person races...love the people, the chaos, coffee, nerves...love
the excitement of it all. So, no virtual races for me.

Will it ever stop snowing? Not for a bit I'm sure, but yes, I enjoy shoveling for no more than
an hour...and running on fluffy snow...rambling now...

tomorrow 6mi.

keep on keeping' on my friends, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: