How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today, Sunday, was 30 minutes on my favorite Stairmaster with 2 sets of Levels 7 down to 1 (2 minutes for each level), with an extra Level 1 x 2 minutes at the end.

I reached a tough point in the workout when my phone fell and I had to jump off and get it. Somehow the stress of it all increased my heart rate and when I went back on, I was on Level 7, so I was ready to die! Luckily I made it through, ending up with a red face after it all. I HATE to interrupt a pattern!

I ran into Taylor who I haven't seen in quite awhile. She is the one who only eats dinner. She told me it was her birthday, and that she was going to go to a movie alone and have a piece of cake as well. Very Taylor.

I also ran into Gail, the Ricki Lake producer, and she's growing on me a bit. I was lying on the locker room bench taking some selfies of my face after I worked out, and she came over and asked if I was sick. I feel like being fat and in my forties somehow equates to people checking in if I need assistance anytime I am not vertical. Certainly wasn't crazy about that, even though it was well-intentioned- and I was kind of a mess after that cell phone drop. She did 1 hour and 45 minutes on the elliptical while reading her book. She does it at the pace where one can read, definitely not the intensity level I like. She feels like she has to explain why she does it that long but she really doesn't with me. I am a fan of long work-outs, even though people sometimes make a big deal of it.

Do you like how you look after you work out? I kind of do, which is why - I guess- I was taking selfies.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: