Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Recently, when we had a short stretch of good weather, I had this big idea to spring clean my apartment. I started at about 6:30 am. Not to far into my big idea, I began to have major anxiety attacks because I realized I was in over my head, when I realized I couldn't move certain large objects on my own. No one to call, no one available to come over and help, so after nine hours of sweating, anxiety attacks, and many brief WTF moments, as I plotted how to get it all done on my own, I finished with spring cleaning my apartment. I won't be doing this again, unless I have someone to help me because I just can't do what I used to be able to do, let alone all the other things my mind thinks I can do. LOL (or not).

I've always thought that when your cardio was held at a pace that causes your body to sweat, that you're supposed to extend, at the same pace, the type of exercise that brings you to a sweat. Not sure if that still holds true today, but for certain, if you're like me, be sure to hydrate while exercising and for sure, take it easy if you break out into a sweat.

Happy last Monday of January to all! Spring will be here soon and as some might have noticed, daylight is staying around longer now. I'm looking forward to spring and extended periods of daylight... beautiful sunrises and sunsets... and possibly going for a walk at a nearby favorite place in nature.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: