Old 12-09-2009, 09:01 PM   #14
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

I would definitely be ok with a percentage of the sale or even a set amount of each sale going to the site. Maybe a set listing fee would come out of the item if it sells and go to the site, and an option to donate more if the seller wanted to donate more to the site than the set amount? I definitely think that the site should get something from it. Right now I'm not working and it would be hard for me to come up with the money up front, but if it came out of the selling price it would work for me. I'm not sure how that would work, if you could set it up to auto pay you for the listing or not. If not maybe an honor system where we have to pay if it sells and if it's not paid you can't list again? I dunno.

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote