mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation

you know, i read somewhere today about starting a scholarship fund for folks who can't afford to attend the reunion, or artist grants and the like. perhaps a small percentage of sales taken for the art grant? i can't really think of any artists i know who would balk at helping other artists out. if the site is in good enough financial shape that you wouldn't need it to keep things running, i really like the idea of the money going into a fund to help fund artists for projects or whatever. is this doable? maybe you could do a survey and see if people would be willing to slice a percentage off for that?

i'm sure this should have had paragraphs or something, but my mind is a mess and i have to get ready to leave for work.

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
little man is offline   Reply With Quote