View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #1570
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

I'm binge-reading several things by Karen X. Tulchinsky. I'd read several of her short stories in anthologies of erotica, but wanted to check out her books. I read Love Ruins Everything on my weekend trip, and had so much fun reading it that I jumped right into its sequel, Love and Other Ruins, when I got home tonight (a butch and her new femme love are central to the stories). I am also about 1/3 of the way through the much more serious and very well written The Five Books of Moses Lapinsky, which won a couple of book awards in Canada. And In Her Nature also arrived, which I may keep on my bedside just for the cover photo.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post: