Old 12-29-2014, 09:04 PM   #43
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantalizingfemme View Post
This is for anyone who knows... I will be near Fort Hood, TX visiting my son for a long weekend this upcomomg weekend and was wondering how far it is from Austin. If it's not hours away, what places would you recommend we go visit? We would really only have Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks,
TF

ETA... Okay so I googled and I am being told about 1hr 15 min. Thats easy. Any suggestions for fun places to go?
Depending on your tastes...and the season....here are 35 things to do in Austin.

I personally recommend the botanical gardens. Very pretty! Zilker park has a lot of things to do.

Sixth street can be fun. I saw a burlesque show there once. Lots of live music pretty much everywhere, even the airport.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: