View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 03:55 PM   #97
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

Most things don't get to me..they use to, but then I realized life was short and little things weren't worth bitching about. That being said I do have a couple things that get to me from time to time

~ when I get distracted and my cereal that is suppose to be crunchy gets soggy

~ In the past I have had people decide to re-organize my stuff or move it...when I put something somewhere that's where I'm going to go to find it again. If it's not there I end up feeling like I'm loosing my mind...or my memory and that's never a good feeling. I should be able to find my stuff and not have to ask every minute where something is located. There is something to be said about living somewhere and knowing where to find things.
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post: