Old 08-19-2018, 09:23 AM   #3
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie-face View Post
I know that you can add a user to your 'Ignore List' and this prevents their posts from being visible within a thread, and that hitting 'Ignore This Thread' under 'Thread Tools' makes the thread invisible in the forum that the thread is located, but is it possible to prevent that same thread from showing up in the 'Recent Threads' section? Thank you in advance.
I don't think so, but I'm not particularly savvy about that stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket26 View Post
i am having a similar issue and every time i reply to a thread it adds that thread to my subscribed threads i never noticed it doing that before is this a new feature? has it always done this? i am clicking "unsubscribe" when i see a new one pop up

i am not very technical so maybe there is a way i am accidentally doing this?

anyone have any insight please let me know

thanks!
It's always been that way.

It's how I've wound up with over 3000 subscribed threads and have to cull it down every few months. I actually like the feature, though.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: