Old 11-04-2018, 08:04 PM   #46
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

I work for a major laundry company. I run the paint booth. We paint with power. Kinda interesting how things are done. Been working for the same company for 35 years. For many years I ran weld machines. I liked doing that. As things change over the years so did my job. I lost it because we were outdated and new models were being made. very physical and easy to get hurt bad if we weren't careful. Now I have a thinking job and not so much physical. I like it and am around good people mostly. The horrible thing about the job is that the paint powder says right on the Barrell that contents may have cancer causing contents. Thing is I breathe that stuff every night and eat it on my ham sandwich. We try to be as careful as we can. Going to try to stick it out and retire in around a year. November 1st is 3 years I have been in that Dept. Yeah it is stupid to stay there.