View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 10:14 AM   #15
Bijoux

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single

Bijoux Has the BEST ReputationBijoux Has the BEST ReputationBijoux Has the BEST ReputationBijoux Has the BEST ReputationBijoux Has the BEST ReputationBijoux Has the BEST ReputationBijoux Has the BEST ReputationBijoux Has the BEST ReputationBijoux Has the BEST ReputationBijoux Has the BEST ReputationBijoux Has the BEST Reputation

About 8 years ago when I was involved in a very hot and steamy love affair with someone long distance...I was at work and taking notes on my computer at a meeting. I was also checking my email regularly as she was sending me some super hot emails about what she wanted to do to me when she saw me in person.

Well, the meeting ended and I was asked to finish up the meeting minutes and print them up.

I typed the remaining minutes and pressed print.
What I printed was an x-rated email from my long distance lover. It began with spreading my legs wide open.

I went to the printer and nothing was there, which I thought was odd. Then I got a page, on the intercom, from a woman who works in the cash office of the bookstore. She is a dyke and I have known her for over 10 years.

When I walked in the office she had a piece of paper in her hand and she said, "I haven't read this hot of an email ever in my life! Sort of good I was the one at the printer and not your boss!" I turned bright red and grabbed the email and slowly backed out of the office. She used to pass me in the hall and just grin at me. It wasn't until last year she finally let it go.
I WILL always double check now what I printing....

Totally, understand your pain....
Bijoux
Bijoux is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bijoux For This Useful Post: