View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 08:56 PM   #5448
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default back to Gemme

It went about like I thought it would but I did not act the ass.

The one that I thought would come over and try to be chatty did so and I ignored him. I really wanted him to press me so I could tell him the problem I had with him. At one point, I was thinking to tell him anyway but did not.

To be.honest, I did not want to spoil my day. I have had this one trainer before and she just puts you in a good mood, makes learning lots of fun. She is a retired local college professor. Everyone laughs like they are at a party.

I deliberately intimindated the other one a couple of times. I could not help myself. He does not realize I do this intentionally. This one is truly a pig! I don't know if you remember me talking about a guy that moved near my cubicle and snorted snot no less than 3 times a minute for months ... drove me insane. I called him the pig snorter. I think someone heard me tell my supervisor I planned to kill the pig snorter and relayed it to him. I would go over to his cubie, put a wad of Kleenex on his desk right in front of him and say,"our employer does not mind one bit if we get up, stretch our legs, walk around, go to the bathroom and blow our noses." He was moved to another area to sit near his team when a cubie was vacated.I was so happy!

Thanks for asking.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: