Old 08-19-2010, 10:48 PM   #17
Scota_Parisi

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mz.
Relationship Status:
Houston, we have landed.

Scota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Well, interesting thread......

* what's your name? Scota Parisi

* when is your rez day? 12/5/2006

* male, female or shape shifting gender fucking avi? Female - Annunaki.

* what do you do? Generally, wander a lot and work security at The HuB.

* where are your haunts? The HuB and the various assorted "lesbian" places. I generally prefer places the use Voice chat. (think Skype for not SL'ers).

* what's the story behind your name? Scota is an old name for an Egyptian princess that some stories say "Scotland" is named after. I wanted an old name for Vampyre role playing inworld.

* are you partnered? It's complicated.

* tell anything you want us to know! I've seen a lot my time in Second Life. A lot of con artists, stalker types, really mentally unbalanced people. No patience for bullies in there either.

Also seen a lot of good be done, people raising money for Relay for Life and other charities. In the early days, helped work security and helped deal with griefers (think internet trolls) that would attack areas known to be specifically places for homosexuals. Still working Security too.

Used to be a gamer playing Star Wars Galaxies but the constraints they put on the game to keep it real to the combat stuff, made the game generally boring. I heard about a "virtual world" and fell down into the rabbit hole. Yours truly owns a small dance club called "Mezzaluna" that is away from the crowds in SL. No lag, soft jazz playing - it's very romantic. (yep, that's a plug!)

I've mentored quite a lot of people in Second Life, helping them learn the ropes. If you join us there, post something here so that we can find you inworld and help you get started.

"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on Earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
---Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Scota_Parisi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scota_Parisi For This Useful Post: